This course is not an equivalent of Santinel’s two-day “First Aid in the Workplace” training. However, it provides participants with a strong base in regards to first aid and emergency assistance. The course covers several essential themes, such as cardio-pulmonary ressuscitation (CPR), use of automatic external defibrillators (AED), airway clearance, medical emergencies, shock treatment, poisoning, and similar topics.
- Course Duration | 8 hours
- Duration of Certification Validity | 3 years
- Availability | Day, evening, weekends
- Courses offered online? Yes, by videoconference
- Courses offered in person? Yes
This course is intended to all those who, depending on the specific demands in their organization, must obtain an “Emergency First Aid” accreditation.
It is also open to all citizens wishing to be able to lend a hand to a victim in need of first aid.