First Aid in the Workplace training enables workers to acquire the skills and knowledge required to respond to a medical emergency or a work-related incident. Their training must be provided by organizations recognized by the CNESST, such as Santinel.
- Cost | 125$*
- Course Duration | 16 hours
- Duration of Certification Validity | 3 years
- Availability | Day, evening, weekends
- Courses offered online? Yes, in hybrid mode**
- Courses offered in person? Yes
*This amount is tax deductible and can also be used under law 90 on workforce training, which requires employers to invest 1% of payroll in training their staff.
**The assessment of learning, at the end of the training, will be done in person.
First Aid in the Workplace training must be followed by a sufficient number of employees in all companies in Quebec, according to the requirements of the CNESST.
Click here to learn more about the number of rescuers required in your workplace.