Our training complies with the requirements of the Ministry of Families. Moreover, our instructors are all trained and certified by our paramedical director who is First Aid Instructor Trainer certified by the Lifesaving Society, First Responder Instructor certified by the Canadian Red Cross and member of the CSA Committee for Pan-Canadian Standards for First Aid in the Workplace.
- Course Duration | 8 hours
- Duration of Certification Validity | 3 years
- Availability | Day, evening, weekends
- Courses offered online? Yes, by videoconference
- Courses offered in person? Yes
This training is primarily intended for foster families for whom training is required in order to accommodate adults, children and/or infants.
Secondly, the training is intended for anyone wishing to be trained on the actions to be taken in case of emergency for adults, children and/or infants.
This training leads to a level C CPR-AED general first aid certification.