This course aims at teaching Cardiopulmonary ressuscitation (CPR) performed on “adults” (8 years and +), as well as use of automatic external defibrillators (AED).
Our instructors are all trained and certified by our paramedical director who is First Aid Instructor Trainer certified by the Lifesaving Society, First Responder Instructor certified by the Canadian Red Cross and member of the CSA Committee for Pan-Canadian Standards for First Aid in the Workplace.
- Course Duration | 4 hours
- Duration of Certification Validity | 3 years
- Availability | Day, evening, weekends
- Courses offered online? Yes, by videoconference
- Courses offered in person? Yes
This training for the general public aims to teach cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) performed on “adults”, as well as the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED).