These cool jel packets are packaged in individual, easy-to-open foil pouches.
About cool jel: The cool jel provides cool and soothing temporary relief of pain from minor burns, cuts and scrapes, protects against contamination. It is used against minor burns (1st, 2nd degree) and is not recommended in severe burn treatment (3rd degree). It relieves pain and protects against infection.
- Stops burn progression and lessens the chance of body fluid evaporation
- Moisturizes and provides a protective barrier against contaminants and irritants
- Lowers and stabilizes skin temperature
- Cools through transference, not evaporation, to reduce the risk of hypothermia
- Water-based, water-soluble gel is easy to remove, and assists in the removal of burnt clothing
- Non-toxic and non-irritating; will not harm the skin or eyes
- Unaffected by prior freezing, air travel, and hot temperatures