Do your employees work with machine-tools on a regular basis? Offer them this Santinel training, which is focused on safe use and prevention of possible risks. Upon completion of this unique training, your team will be able to use machine-tools while respecting current standards and demonstrating safe behaviours.
Using machine-tools involves potential dangers which can be reduced with the strict enforcement of safety instructions. There are several factors involved when using this equipment that must be taken into account to limit the risk of accidents. This training will analyze the interrelation between the behaviour of the worker, the state of protection of the machine, the working environment as well as the task to be accomplished.
Using specific examples selected by our trainers, your operators will be made aware of the specific dangers of different machine-tools, depending on whether they are used for rolling, cutting or sawing. In short, this training is essential to protect the health and safety of your workers.
- Legislation regarding the safety and health of workers who use machine-tools and the protective devices to be put in place.
- Identify the risks and dangers associated with the use of machine-tools, according to their type and operating characteristics, and learn how to control them safely.
- Become an expert in the assessment and measurement of risk when operating machine-tools.
- The importance of having a safe behaviour and maintaining a compliant working environment when using machine-tools.
- Careful inspection of the safety components of machine-tools, using a sheet developed by our experts.
- The types of lockout to perform during repair, maintenance, cleaning or unblocking work, depending on the machine-tool used.
Provide your workers, operators and prevention managers the knowledge required to operate machine-tools safely. At Santinel, we know that the safety of machine-tools is a priority in a preventative approach. Through the theoretical analysis of numerous examples, your team will develop the skills to supervise the use of machine-tools in your workplace.
With this Santinel training, you equip your employees with the skills required to identify risk factors and determine the safety instructions to follow when using machine-tools.
At the end of the session, participants will be able to master the key concepts in machine protection, taking into account safety principles and the reality of your business.